This post contains affiliate links. Kids Steals & Deals may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links. Thanks for your support!
It feels like every year, the Black Friday schedule gets more and more complicated. You no longer roll off the couch after a heavy meal to stand in line and brave the crowds. In fact, if you’re STILL doing that? You’re nuts! The majority of Black Friday Deals and Doorbusters are available online. With a good plan in place and a couple Red Bulls, you can be done with most, if not all of your Black Friday Shopping before you pop the turkey in the oven. Black Friday is my absolute FAVORITE day of the year! In our Kids Steals & Deals Group, we have a Black Friday Shopping tradition of staying up together and hitting the deals as they load! Here is your Black Friday schedule for the week! (All times are EST)
Black Friday Schedule for Sales Starting Monday November 19th
- Kohl’s Black Friday Deals load here at 1 AM EST – this is the most of the sale with the exception of the highly anticipated doorbusters. Doorbusters will load at 1 AM EST on Thursday, November
22st. Shop it as it loads in our Kids Steals & Deals Group Monday’s Deal Party! (note, you will need to be a member of Kids Steals & Deals group to join the event, click here to join.
- Many clothing retailers will also load overnight Sunday to Monday. The Boden Black Friday Sale (30% off) is definite.
Black Friday Schedule for Sales Starting Tuesday, November 20th
So far, no big news on sales. Maybe we get to sleep?
Black Friday Schedule for Sales Starting Wednesday, November 21st
- Walmart Black Friday Deals start at 10 PM EST here. You can already shop many of the deals early here!
- REDCard holders can shop select Target Black Friday deals a day early. We don’t know which ones, but it’s definitely easier to beat the rush! If you don’t have a REDCard, you can apply for a Debit or Credit Card here.
Black Friday Schedule for Sales Starting on Thursday, November 22nd
Online Black Friday Sales
- Macy’s Black Friday Sale starts at Midnight EST here. Until then, they are offering a ton of early deals at Black Friday prices here. For Black Friday, shipping will be free with a $49 purchase. You can also add a beauty item for free shipping with any purchase.
- Kohl’s Doorbusters start online at 1 AM EST here. When this sale loads it is legit crazy. So crazy that I recommend grabbing the really common deals elsewhere if offered. Some of the items seem to be in very limited quantity.
- Best Buy Black Friday sale starts a 2 AM EST here. They already have many of their deals available
now here. (through 11/18)
- Amazon will load it’s big Black Friday Deal of the Day Deals at 3 AM EST. Between now and then, there are TONS of deals on their Black Friday page here. If you see something as a Deal of the Day or Special Deal, it is not likely to repeat on Black Friday, so definitely grab it!
- The Target Black Friday sale starts at 3 AM. Most Doorbusters are available online, but electronics deals are usually very
limitedquantity. Free shipping on all orders. Shop it here!
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale should start at 3 AM EST, but it often loads early. Shop it here!
- Nordstrom Rack Black Friday Sale should also start around 3 AM EST. Last year there was free shipping which makes for awesome deals!
- Pottery Barn Kids Black Friday Deals also start at 3 AM EST, but last year they started sooner. So this is another watch and see! When the sale is live, you will be able to shop it from here.
The Black Friday Schedule for in-store deals gets easier every year. A record number of stores will remain closed for Thanksgiving Day, which we LOVE! Nothing worse than leaving family and friends to deal with crazy shoppers who are butthurt that they can’t find the $5 panties. This is the list we’ve pulled together, but there are probably more American Girl, Apple, Barnes & Noble, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Costco, Crate and Barrel, Dillard’s, H&M, Home Depot, HomeGoods,
- J.C. Penney will open at 2 PM local time
- Best Buy, Kohl’s, Macy’s & Target all open at 5 PM
- Sears & Walmart open at 6 PM
- Note that Target will close at 1 AM to re-open at 7 AM on Friday. Macy’s is doing something similar re-opening at 6 AM on Friday.