This post contains affiliate links. Kidz Buyz may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links. Thanks for your support!
If you are expecting a baby this summer, you have probably already narrowed down what you need for the baby. Even if this isn’t your first baby or you aren’t expecting a shower, you will still want to get started creating an Amazon Baby Registry (Start yours here). Prime Day 2018 is less than a month away and is probably the biggest single day for baby deals and sales. With an Amazon Baby Registry you can save even MORE on your Prime Day Purchases. Here is how you can take advantage of Amazon Baby Registry Prime Day deals using a completion discount!
What is Prime Day?
Prime Day is Amazon’s biggest annual sale. There are savings and deals across a wide range of products. It is typically in mid-July (a possible leak suggests July 16 this year). If this is your first Prime Day, you can check out our post on what to expect here. We also have some info on what you can do now to get ready here. Our private Facebook Group Kids Steals & Deals is the best way to stay on top of the deals. We live post from Prime Day kick off until the very end. Some deals sell out so quickly that we would never even be able to write a post about it. Click here to join (and be sure to turn your notifications on).
Creating an Amazon Baby Registry
The first step to scoring the best Prime Day Baby Deals is creating an Amazon Baby Registry. If you don’t already have one, start yours here. An Amazon Baby Registry will give you a number of benefits including a welcome box and exclusive discounts. The most important benefit here is the completion discount. Prime Members get 15% off in the 60 days leading up to their baby’s due date. This means that if your baby is due between July and mid-September, you can use your discount on Prime Day, creating some amazing Amazon Baby Registry Prime Day Deals. You have to be a Prime Member to shop Prime Day, so if you are not a member, you can sign up or grab a free trial here.
Saving More with Amazon Baby Registry Prime Day Deals
- Load up your registry with your wants and needs. Having everything in your registry will do two things. It will allow you to easily see prices and what is on sale for Prime Day. It will also give you a 15% completion discount on eligible items. Be sure to put even your “dream” gear on the registry. Prime Day deals are unpredictable, it’s always possible that the stroller you are pining for is within reach with a good deal and a completion discount.
- Last year, there were Amazon Registry Exclusive Prime Day deals. It’s likely that something similar will be available again this year! If they are available, these will be posted on our Facebook page and in our Facebook deals group Kids Steals and Deals.
- Your completion discount can be used twice with an aggregate total of $2000 (so $300 total in Prime Member Registry completion discount savings. If you create a Registry with a due date within 60 days, your discount will be available 14 days after registry completion. Changing your due date will not make your completion discount available sooner. You will need to start a new registry if your due date is incorrect. For more information on the completion discount terms, there is an Amazon FAQ here.
What are the best Prime Day Baby Deals?
Prime Day always has TONS of baby deals! As explained in our post of Prime Day’s top tips here, there are a couple of different types of deals on Prime Day. The Amazon Prime Day Baby Deals usually fall into a couple of distinct categories (for more info, see our full post here).
- PRIME DAY BABY DIAPER DEALS – Prime Day is probably the #1 day of the year to stock up on diapers. In the past there have been savings of up to 70% on brands like Huggies, Water Wipes, Babyganics. For these deals, you really want to join our private group Kids Steals & Deals and make sure you turn your notifications on! We will post the deals to FB as they load and they can sell out fast! We’ll also post a summary here, but it’s a little more time consuming!
- PRIME DAY BABY COUPONS – Prime Day usually offers several coupons for savings on baby care basics. Past years have included wipes, bubble bath, formula, baby shampoo, and more! Be sure to check for Subscribe & Save options to save even more!
- PRIME DAY BABY LIGHTNING DEALS – Prime Day is always heavy on Lightning Deals. There are deals for baby carriers, car seats, toys and more. Our full tracking post of Prime Day Baby Lightning Deals is here! As soon as the deals load, we will be sorting through and picking out the best ones.
- PRIME DAY BABY SALES – This is likely where you will be able to stack the registry completion discount with Prime Day Baby Sales. There are usually promotions for baby clothing and shoes (last year was 30% off). There are also car seat deals and Deal of the Day style sales. Keep up with all of the Prime Day sales on the Prime Day landing page here and in our Facebook Group Kids Steals & Deals here.
Ready to rack up the savings? Get started by creating an Amazon Baby Registry to take advantage of Amazon Baby Registry Prime Day deals using a completion discount! You can get your registry started here!